Get Your Smile Back With Lifelike Crowns & Bridges
There’s no reason to feel embarrassed if you require restorative care like crowns or bridges. At Allure Dental, we are a judgment-free zone. You’ll get quality dental care without a lecture. We just want you to leave our office with a complete, healthy smile again. Plus, we can use our technology to create high quality restorations right here in our office.
Dr. Ayoubi will start out with an examination of your mouth and take digital X-rays. This will help her understand exactly what’s needed to repair your smile. Then she may recommend:
- Traditional Dental Crown – We’ll create a crown customized for you that repairs a tooth damaged by decay or injury. Your options for materials include e.max, zirconia, or gold.
- Inlays or Onlays – These are partial crowns that repair the biting surface or cusps of your tooth.
- Traditional Dental Bridge – This kind of bridge can replace a single tooth or several teeth in a row.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Replace a single tooth with a crown paired with an implant.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can anchor your bridge to implants, instead of having to remove healthy dental structure for the procedure.
We know some patients deal with nerves before a procedure. That’s why we have laughing gas available! It relieves your anxiety and keeps you calm while we work. You can also use headphones to watch Netflix on our TV, for a pleasant distraction.
If you need dental crowns and bridges in Herndon, you’ll want a modern practice that puts you first. Call 888-907-2535 for an appointment.