Preserve Your Smile With Our Implant Options
By choosing Allure Dental for your implant procedure, you gain access to Dr. Ayoubi’s expertise and her use of cutting-edge dental technology. For example, she uses dental lasers for any extractions that may be necessary if you are getting implant dentures. She’ll also use 3-D scanning equipment and computer-guided technology for your procedure.
You’ll find many implant options at our practice:
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have lost a single tooth, we can pair your crown with an implant. We can use our CEREC® system to make your crown in-house, so you get your restoration right away.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Instead of anchoring your bridge to healthy teeth, we can attach it to implants. This gives your bridge a solid foundation, so it functions like natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will snap into place on top of implants. They’ll be removable, but you get all the benefits of these artificial tooth roots.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll secure your dentures to implants, so they feel and function almost exactly like your natural teeth. In this case, your dentures can only be removed by a dentist. This means your teeth are easy to care for, with regular brushing and flossing.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread tooth loss, disease, or damage, we can reconstruct your whole mouth. We may refer you to an outside specialist to place your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants – Instead of the usual eight or more implants, this procedure will use four implants to secure an entire arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw. A specialist will perform your implant placement, then Dr. Ayoubi will attach your teeth to them.
If you don’t have the bone structure for implants, Dr. Ayoubi may recommend you get a bone grafting procedure to rebuild the strength of your jaw. For patients getting implants in their upper jaw, a sinus lift may be needed. She can perform either procedure.
Get all the benefits of dental implants in Herndon. Make an appointment by calling 888-907-2535.