Invest In Your Appearance by Making Over Your Smile
When you meet with Dr. Ayoubi about your makeover, she’ll start with a bite assessment and intraoral photos to determine if there are alignment issues that need to be addressed. She may recommend Invisalign before pursuing other cosmetic options. However, if you don’t show a need for orthodontics, she’ll discuss other options. She may also have a wax-up model created of your future smile. This helps you envision your new appearance before moving forward.
At your next appointment, you’ll have the chance to “try on” your smile and discuss the services you’d like. Your options include:
- Dental Veneers – These custom-made porcelain shells are bonded to your teeth. They correct minor imperfections such as chips, cracks, and stains.
- Dental Bonding – We use Bioclear® to strengthen your teeth and make them appear more attractive. No enamel removal is needed.
- Dental Crowns – Our CEREC® system allows us to create your crowns in-house. So no second appointment or temporary crown is needed. Since crowns cover your entire tooth, they are great for repairing extensive damage. We can also pair a crown with an implant to replace a single tooth.
- Teeth Whitening – Easily address stains and brighten your smile with our three whitening options.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll use a laser to smooth out rough or pointy-edged teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Fix an uneven gumline or show less gum tissue when you smile with our reshaping procedure. We use a laser, so it’s more comfortable for you. Your recovery is quicker, and there is less risk of a post-operative infection.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Dr. Ayoubi can smooth out fine lines with our SmoothLase™ laser technology. This injection-free treatment increases the collagen in your mouth, nose, and chin. This lessens the appearance of wrinkles and helps prevents them in the future.
- Lip Plumping – She can make your lips look more plump with the LipLase™ laser. Like SmoothLase™, the procedure is practically painless and requires no downtime afterward. It can be completed in minutes.
With lasers, digital impressions, and other advanced technology, your cosmetic procedures are comfortable. However, we can administer local anesthesia if needed. You can also receive soothing laughing gas if you’d like.
Find out what a smile makeover in Herndon can do for you! Call 888-907-2535 for a consultation.