Take Control of Your Oral Health With General Dental Care
At Allure Dental, we use modern dental technology and the latest treatment techniques during every visit. For example, Dr. Ayoubi uses our LightWalker Laser to treat many issues that we may spot during your checkups. The laser can repair cavities, treat infections in your tooth or gums, or improve the appearance of your smile. Dr. Ayoubi can even use the laser to treat cold sores. We also use digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to capture images of your mouth for precise planning.
You’ll benefit from general dental services such as:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Our team removes plaque and tartar buildup from your enamel and polishes your teeth. You’ll receive a thorough examination, where we look for signs of cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Preventive Services – Fluoride treatments and dental sealants can give your mouth an extra layer of protection against tooth decay.
- Dry Mouth or Bad Breath Treatment – If you struggle with either of those conditions, Dr. Ayoubi will discuss possible underlying causes and recommend the next steps to alleviate the problem.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Your dentist will use a dental laser and PerioProtect antibiotic to treat infected gums. It’ll eliminate the disease and give you back a healthy smile.
- Mouthguards – If you play sports or grind your teeth, we can make customized mouthguards to protect your mouth from damage.
If Dr. Ayoubi discovers an issue that needs additional treatment, she’ll create a custom plan to get your oral health back on track. She’ll also make recommendations on how you can enhance your oral care habits at home. If you’re nervous about treatment, we use a local anesthetic to numb your mouth. You can also receive sedation through laughing gas if needed.
Nourish your smile with general dentistry in Herndon. Call 888-907-2535 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.