Straighten Your Teeth With Clear & Comfortable Aligners
You might be surprised to learn that more than 27 percent of adults are now orthodontic patients. We understand why! Everyone loves seeing straight teeth when they look in the mirror. Plus, your smile ends up being healthier too. When you come in for an appointment, Dr. Ayoubi examines you to determine if your orthodontic needs are right for Invisalign. If so, she’ll take a digital scan that captures impressions of your mouth. The impressions are used to create your aligners. You’ll even have the chance to see a digital preview of your results with an outcome simulator.
Once you begin wearing Invisalign aligners, you’ll notice many benefits:
- Barely Visible – If you don’t want to draw attention to your smile, you’ll love the practically invisible aligners. Only you and your dentist need to know you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – Unlike wires and brackets that can irritate your gums and cheeks, these aligners fit you snugly and comfortably. You’ll find it similar to wearing a retainer or custom mouthguard.
- Convenient – You can easily remove the aligners when you brush your teeth, floss, or eat. Just make sure you wear them for at least 22 hours a day.
- Quicker Results – Braces can take several years to complete. In contrast, Invisalign usually is completed in 12 to 18 months.
- Predictable Outcome – Because computer technology is used to plan your treatments, you’ll know exactly what to expect when it’s over. We can even show you what your future smile will look like!
Once your treatment is over, you may be interested in giving your smile an additional boost with our cosmetic options. Dr. Ayoubi can use laser technology to smooth fine lines and wrinkles or give your lips a fuller appearance. You can also brighten your teeth with professional whitening solutions or eliminate imperfections with veneers or Bioclear tooth bonding.
Don’t miss out on a smile you love! Begin Invisalign in Herndon by calling 888-907-2535 for an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.